In some situations, the Proficy License Server service gets hung up during the hardware check and fails to find a license. This may cause other Proficy services to stop.
1. Open the Registry Editor.
2. Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.ccflic
3. Right-click .ccflic, point to New and select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Name the new DWORD hw_bypass.
5. Right-click hw-bypass and select Modify.
6. In the Edit DWORD dialog box, click the Decimal option and type 1 in the Value data box.
7. Click OK.
8. Exit the Registry Editor.
9. Restart the Proficy Licensing service.