Your machines are your livelihood. When a PLC part fails, you need to get it repaired or replaced with a quality product as quickly and affordably as possible. You have to trust that the part you put back in your system will work to manufacturer’s specs, will work the first time you install it, and will work for years to come.
Remanufactured PLC products from Qualitrol International are always a cost-effective alternative to new PLC products and are always of the highest quality. And our remanufactured products always come with our exclusive Qualitrol 2-Year Warranty.
Workmanship, Functional Testing, and Product Presentation are the cornerstones of Qualitrol International’s Remanufacturing and Repairing processes.
- All Qualitrol Repair/Reman Technicians are IPC 7711/7721 certified, an industry-standard certification for the Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies.
- Each board is repaired to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- We maintain the Lead-free Integrity of each component
- Visually inspect fine-point components (~ 0.05” lead pitch) with microscope and LCD video display
- Use the same components or exact replacements as OEM
- All units are air blown to remove dust and debris and inspected for corrosion, rust, damaged traces.
- Oil, dirt, and lint build up is removed with a sonic cleaner.
- Components identified as damaged are carefully removed and replaced with new, unused components.
- Surface mount components are carefully handled with tools that allow for safe removal and re-soldering of components without damaging traces or nearby components.
- Solder joints repaired by hand are indistinguishable from original joints.
- Damaged traces, pads and through-hole connections are repaired.
- Each board tested in a full rack specific to that system
- CPU modules are installed in the appropriate backplane, programmed with a test program that tests all aspects of the CPU performance.
- All programming and communications ports are tested for communications with external devices
- Test each I/O circuit under load conditions
- Each point on an input or output module is tied to an appropriate device and cycled on and off
- Each power supply unit is installed in a fully loaded backplane and powered up to verify that the appropriate voltages and currents are provided to the backplane
- Each I/O slot is loaded with an input module and then an output module to verify proper bi-directional communication to the CPU
- Firmware on CPUs and Intelligent modules is upgraded to latest revision, or any revision requested
- Each part is thoroughly inspected and Hand-cleaned to look like new
- Final packaging matches OEM packaging
- New labels are put on each unit to clearly identify part number and description
- Data sheets are included with each module